Terms & Conditions
Border Biomass Fuels Ltd. is committed to ensuring that the information contained in this website is always accurate. However, no warranty is given to the accuracy of the content.
The website is normally available 24/7/365. We cannot accept any liability for interruptions to the service, out with our control, or due to essential maintenance, though, and reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time. No compensation will be payable to you in this respect.
This website may also contain promotional material and links to third party services. If we provide such material or links we do that as a service to our users – under the condition that any dealings with these third parties are at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions without notice!
The contents of this website (the words and design) are copyright of Border Biomass Fuels Ltd.
All illustrative material such as photos or graphics used throughout this website is either copyright of copyright of Border Biomass Fuels Ltd. or of a commercial stock photography website – and should not be used without our or their permission.
Border Biomass Fuels Ltd. provide the information contained on this website free of charge, for you to view and download for your personal use. You should not reproduce, republish or transmit it without our prior permission. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Border Biomass Fuels Ltd. respect the privacy of users of this website and anyone who contacts us or fills in our enquiry/contact form.
However, if you provide personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, by filling out a form on the website, completing a survey, emailing us or by otherwise telling us of you or your organisation, we will collect and retain that personal information. We reserve the right to use this information i.e. in the contexts as described below:
- If you complete the enquiry/contact form, or send us an email we will use the personal information you submit to provide the information you have asked for or we believe will be of interest to you.
- If you have asked us to contact you with advice or information, we will use this personal information to contact you using the method (if any) that you have specified.
- We may also use your Personal Information to contact you occasionally to notify you about important changes, or updates to the website, new services we will be providing, events or articles we think will be of interest to you.
- We may also send you our regular updates by email. We will not pass your personal details, as collected from this website, to third parties.
- We may collect other information, such as the type of browser and operating system you use, or the domain name of the website or the advertisement from which you linked to the website. This can help us understand the requirements of users of the website, and assist us in improving our online service.
- Any communication or material (including postings) you transmit to the website by email or otherwise for publication may be edited by us or on our behalf, and may or may not be posted to the website at our sole discretion.
As required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security measures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access.
So if you do not wish personal information, communication or material that has been submitted by you and that contains personal information about you, please notify us to be disclosed!